Who is Furniture Medic?
Established in 1992, Furniture Medic has achieved rapid growth by delivering convenient and professional furniture repair to customers around the world. With over 450 independently owned and operated locations in the United States, Canada, and Europe, Furniture Medic is the world's largest and most respected wood and furniture repair and restoration company.
A fire or water loss is a devastating event. Furniture Medic can help deliver peace of mind [0 you and your customers through the repair and restoration of home furnishings and Structural contents. OUf goal is to restore your property as quickly and efficiently as possible to ensure your life can get back to normal.
WHAT WE REPAIR SERVICES WE PROVIDE
• Kitchen Cabinets
• On-Site Precision Repair
• Hardwood Floors
• Color Matching
• Millwork, Paneling, Doors and Banisters
• Furniture Structural Repair and Stabilization
• Furniture Including Antiques
• Refinishing and Polishing
• Cabinet Refacing
• Vandalism Damage
• Watermark Removal
The following is a checklist of the steps we take to restore damaged items. While each loss is unique, we hope this guide will aid you in understanding [he repair and restoration process.
HOW IT WORKS
• Wood items are inspected and evaluated to determine the best restoration and repair procedure for your items.
• If water damage has occurred, the item may need to dry for up to 2 weeks before we can begin work.
• An eva luation is made whether the work can be performed on-site or if it needs to be taken to the shop.
• Before any work is done, we ask you to sign a form authorizing the work to be completed.
• Once the work is complete, a satisfaction form will be provided to you to authenticate the work has been completed to your satisfaction.